Dale White NCRC, NCIP
Dale White is the Founder, President & CEO of Reentry Solutions Network, a National 2020 NPO start-up focused on developing and building a national network of Reentry Best Practice Providers and Resources, Reentry Navigators & Mentors (With a focus on Peers with Justice Involvement) while simultaneously preparing individuals for reentry from Day 1 and creating pathways to meaningful community opportunities.
In 2013 Dale founded The Living Harvest, a NPO and grew it into a 26 bed residential reentry program in 2019 that focuses on individuals with substance use disorders and operates three Thrift Stores as Social Enterprises in Tallahassee, Florida.
Dale is the Reentry Program Director for Good News Outreach/Mercy House, a residential reentry program for individuals with Substance Use Disorders that works with corrections and the courts pre & post release and as an alternative to incarceration.
Dale is a Certified Reentry Professional, Reentry Peer Navigator, Nationally Certified Recovery Coach, Nationally Certified Case Worker and Nationally Certified Intervention Professional.
Dale is a Florida State Representative for Celebrate Recovery Inside and serves on numerous boards including the Community Advisory Board for IJRD@FSU (Institute for Justice Research and Development) and an Executive Level Committee Board Member for the Florida Department of Corrections on Adult Reentry and Workforce Development.
Dale has also served in the following capacities:
- National Reentry Resource Center , US Dept. of Justice, Wash D.C. Reentry Advisor 2018-2019
- First Step Circuit 2 Florida, Founding Board Member 2018-2019
- White House Convening on Criminal Justice Reform November 2016
- Executive Session for Community Corrections , Natl Inst of Justice , Harvard Kennedy School 2016
- Just Leadership USA Leading with Conviction Fellow 2016
- Big Bend AFTER Reentry Coalition, Board Member 2014-2017
- Big Bend Homeless Coalition , Continuum of Care , Board Member 2015-2017